Saturday, January 16, 2010

DeWalt DC9310 Heavy-Duty 7.2 Volt - 18 Volt 1 Hour Charger Best Quality


This charger was listed as new, with a good price, but when it arrived, it was just a charger, unpackaged and wrapped in newspaper; no instructions, no warranty information, etc. I tried to locate online the company that sent it, to get a phone number to call about the order. The only information on their website was for a location in China, with no contact information in the USA. I called Amazon, and they did not have a phone number for the company either; Amazon did give me a link to send them an email about the order and I was able to send it back and get a refund. This was not a good experience. If someone had experience with the charger (I didn't) they might be pleased with this kind of delivery because of the price??Get more detail about DeWalt DC9310 Heavy-Duty 7.2 Volt - 18 Volt 1 Hour Charger.

No comments:

Post a Comment