Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Order Drill Doctor DD350X Drill Bit Sharpener


Like anyone else who has used drills for many years, I have a large collection of dull drill bits. To replace the larger ones would be very expensive, so I kept on using them until they wouldn't drill a hole through pine!!! I then threw them in a drawer, saying, "Some day, I'll get a drill sharpener." Someday came for my birthday, and I used the Drill Doctor for the first time today. I was trying to drill a 3/8" hole in a gourd for my wife. It wouldn't drill -- hey, I already admitted I kept dull bits around a long time!

I unpacked the Drill Doctor 350X and discovered there was an instructional DVD in the box. After examining the device, I read the manual, then watched the video with the machine and offending drill bit in front of me. I paused the video whenever I needed so I could keep up with the lesson. I'm really glad I did. My first attempt provided excellent results. I can't stress enough that the machine is NOT intuitive; however, if you read the manual and watch the video, you'll get it.

For a DIYer like me, this machine is great. It's inexpensive and will pay for itself in no time. It also gives me a capability I've wanted for a long time.

I remember a sharpener a friend of mine had that worked with his bench grinder. He destroyed more bits than he saved. If this machine is set up correctly, I'm sure it will give a perfect grind every time.Get more detail about Drill Doctor DD350X Drill Bit Sharpener.

No comments:

Post a Comment