Sunday, January 3, 2010

Order Dremel 697-06 150-Piece Rotary Tool Super-Accessory Assortment


Having a Dremel is worth nothing if you don't have the right attachments to get the job done. I purchased this kit at Wally World to satisfy my need for vengeance. Did I say vengeance? I meant... ummm.. never mind. The savings here is enormous. If I ever run out of anything I'll just buy another one of these and sell off what I don't need, huge profits are to be had,

My one suggestion to Dremel is to make the case a little more, well, square. It has to be stored on top of everything else because of the odd shape. Now, the handle, and holes for frequently used attachments is nice and all, but it does get in the way of storing the thing. And having the storage compartments split in two like it is makes it a little awkward to get the tools you need.

Either way, this set is perfect for any Dremel owner, you never know when you're going to need one of the twenty or so tools included.Get more detail about Dremel 697-06 150-Piece Rotary Tool Super-Accessory Assortment.

No comments:

Post a Comment