Thursday, February 4, 2010

Buy Dremel MM450 3-Inch Multi-Max Flat Saw Blade


I am a Remodeling Contractor and I purchased this Dremel blade as an alternative to the more expensive Fein blades, as they will fit my Fein multimaster. My hope was that they would do as well as the Fein blades, which are ridiculously over-priced. Unfortunately it seems the Fein blades last slightly longer so I will probably go back to using the Fein blades for cutting harder materials like oak and maple-and use the dremel blades for less difficult materials like solid white pine or plywoods.
One of the things I discovered is that I do really need the blade to have an offset-the flat blade certainly limits how I can use the tool. Get more detail about Dremel MM450 3-Inch Multi-Max Flat Saw Blade.

No comments:

Post a Comment