Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cheapest Porter-Cable 13904 5-Inch Hook and Loop Pad (for Model 333 Sander)


The sander is still in great shape, but I can't believe this pad is already worn out. I have the same problem as a lot of the reviewers. The screw holes wore through. I also can't believe that I am going to have to pay twenty bucks to fix a problem that I shouldn't be having this soon. The hook an loop part is still just fine. I am a cabinet maker, and I am used to the pads wearing out on the sanders at work, but never in this manner. I've had the hook and loop wear out which is expected. I've also had the hook and loop separate from the foam pad which happens at about the same time as the hook and loop wears out, so it is also no big deal. I wouldn't buy this sander if I had it to do over again. Get more detail about Porter-Cable 13904 5-Inch Hook and Loop Pad (for Model 333 Sander).

No comments:

Post a Comment