Friday, February 19, 2010

Buying Shop-Vac 905-85-1 Foam Filter Sleeves


Never received anything so fast in my life. Ace is the place, as they say. When a friend moved ten years ago he gave me his fairly used Shop Vac. No instructions for this now antique model 500A. But I used it to drain my fish pond every few weeks, clean up my shop a few times each week or whenever needed in between. Never changed the filter - just emptied out the cleanups.
But - into each life some rain must fall and the two cats my wife wanted brought me mine. When the Vac started blowing out some dirt, this retired engineer said it was about time I now look into things. I never saw so much cat fur surrounding whatever filter they used. Lucky the dust didn't coat the kitchen where I stupidly took off the vac's coveer. Gloves - I needed gloves just to get to the filter. It looked to be foam. Time to install the first new one. Forget the manufacturer - though they made the 500A in year 1 they had no info on anything to do with this great machine. Taking a chance, the foam filter ordered through Amazon came as fast as yesterday!. Only one way to install it - use common sense! End of story: I am now Shop-Vacing all over the place... Get more detail about Shop-Vac 905-85-1 Foam Filter Sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment