Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fein 63502127040 MultiMaster E-Cut Combo Kit for Fein MultiMaster Top Quality


The Fein Multimaster FMM250Q as sold and I purchased from the television commercial is fine. The profile kit tool for sanding trim... I've found to be NO GOOD. The idea of it is great, but design needs improvment. I've tried to use this nine times on trim. The last time attempted the head over heated so bad it melted the plastic clip, the springs fell out and burned my thumb when removing it. I'm talking a short period of time. Less then a minute, Yes, 60 seconds and vertually no pressure. Out of frustration my spouse was ready to throw the whole kit away. Due to the vibration the sandpaper is being cut at the retainer clip. YES, I follwed the directions on how to attach and to use the attachment. So now I have a $50 plus piece of scrap.
I've used the machine for cutting drywall, plaster, soft wood, plastic, very light metal- aluminum. The bi metal blade is very short lived when cutting hard wood, nails or metal lathe. NOT LIKE advertised.
From what I've read is now the Fein company may discontine making the PIN / screw that holes the blades for this model. Get more detail about Fein 63502127040 MultiMaster E-Cut Combo Kit for Fein MultiMaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment