Friday, April 2, 2010

Buying Chicago Power Tools 39607 9-Inch to 10-Inch 8-Piece Waxers Bonnet Set


Perhaps the previous reviewers of this product got lucky. Perhaps they did not try using all of the buffer bonnets. Or perhaps I was just unlucky. Whatever the event, the reality is that the package I received did not contain a full set of 9" to 10" bonnets. All of the blue applicator pads are for 6" buffers. Of course, I did not realize this until after I used one of the polisher bonnets, so now I can't even return this package of junk. I am so totally sick of being forced to buy things made in China because America has outsourced nearly all of our manufacturing. Quality control in China is close to zero. I do not recommend that anyone buy this product. Get more detail about Chicago Power Tools 39607 9-Inch to 10-Inch 8-Piece Waxers Bonnet Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment