Saturday, April 3, 2010

Discount PSI Woodworking CJAWFJ2 Jumbo Flat Jaws


These say that they fit all "C" Series Chucks so I ordered a set for my NOVA G3 Chuck from TEKNATOOL, that is supposed to be a "C" Series chuck. After cleaning all the oil and crud off of them I found that the mounting screw holes are too small for the mounting screws and they have a grove in the back where it needs a ridge or key to fit the locating grove in the hard jaws of the chuck. So this makes them bass ackwards for what I needed.

So if your looking for a cheaper set of jaws for your TEKNATOOL NOVA G3 Chuck, DO NOT BUY THESE. After seeing these I still wouldn't want them even if they did fit my chuck do to the gaps in the diameters that they will chuck on. Get more detail about PSI Woodworking CJAWFJ2 Jumbo Flat Jaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment