Thursday, April 1, 2010

Purchase MAGLITE ARXX075 6-Volt Ni-Cad Replacement Flashlight Battery


My last Maglite battery finally croaked after about seven+ years of usage. So after seeing the prices of these items at a local retailer, I looked online and found this item at substantial savings. So far so good, my ancient Streamlight SL-20 has no idea there is yet another Maglite battery within it. After working in the Police Equipment business for decades, I determined from our repair department (me), that Maglite batteries outlasted all others and were actually quite competitively priced with the cheaper brands of knock-off batteries on the market. It has been my experience that the Maglite battery can take slightly more abuse from fumble fingered operators.Get more detail about MAGLITE ARXX075 6-Volt Ni-Cad Replacement Flashlight Battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment