Saturday, April 3, 2010

Buying Kreg KMS7723 1/2-Inch Self-Adhesive Measuring Tape


We have been marking our kids heights in our closet on the wall for the last 4 1/2 years. When the boys would ask how tall they were I would have to run and find a tape measure to measure from the floor to their mark on the wall. I wanted to find a chart but I only found cutesy baby type ones that went to about 4 feet. My 13 year old son still likes to be measured so I was not finding what I needed. Then I wondered if anyone sold a tape measure with an adhesive backing and SURE ENOUGH they do. Then the hardest decision was what width? Right or Left? ha ha Anyway, it is now stuck to our closet wall and the boys can check their own height any time they choose. I even have my mark up there to prove to them and myself that I am STILL 5'8".Get more detail about Kreg KMS7723 1/2-Inch Self-Adhesive Measuring Tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment