Sunday, April 4, 2010

Milwaukee 49-24-0165 18-Volt Pivoting Head Work Light with Clip-Lok Belt Hook, No Battery Order Now


I ordered this to go along with my other 18 volt NiCad tools, and I wasn't disappointed with it. The light is very bright, well focused, and fits comfortably in my hand. It lit up a crawlspace superbly, stays aimed where I want it, and the Clip-Lok is handy as well.

My only issue is that the item I received looks more like the V18 Cordless Flashlight. The picture looks like an older model, which would have fit perfectly into the flashlight compartment in the molded case for the cordless circular saw and drill I have. I wasn't too concerned because the Clip-Lok and better grip and switch easily make up for it.

This light is much better than the maglights, six volt lanterm style flashlights, and other rechargeable lights I have used. If you already have the extra battery available, it is definitely worth it.Get more detail about Milwaukee 49-24-0165 18-Volt Pivoting Head Work Light with Clip-Lok Belt Hook, No Battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment