Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wheaton Tools PL200 Stair Wizard Best Quality


I'm a retired guy, never a carpenter, but this tool enabled me to put beautiful, custom-fitted risers and steps onto two sets of carpeted stairways. In both cases, our children were putting laminate wood flooring onto both floors of their homes. They wanted their stairs to match. Tore off the carpet, cut off stair leading edges, then used the "Wizard" to create tight fitting risers and stairs. I couldn't believe the fit! Believe me, there are no two risers or stairs with the same angles or dimensions. After gluing oak bull nose to pieces of laminate flooring, I traced the lines from the "Wizard." After cutting on the outside of the traces I used a belt sander to smooth the edges down to the inside of the trace. EACH step fit perfectly. Risers were much easier but the technique of trimming down to the inside of the trace was the same. Get more detail about Wheaton Tools PL200 Stair Wizard.

No comments:

Post a Comment