Thursday, April 1, 2010

Makita 6320074 9000 9-3/5-Volt 1-1/3-Amp Hour NiCad Stick Style Battery Top Quality


I'm extremely disappointed with the item and the service. I had ordered 2 batteries and in receiving them I had only received one (the shipping invoice read "2" shipped)and had to ask for the second one. The email address on the invoice is incorrect (I figured out the mistake on my own when writing an email about being short shipped one battery-which they did respond to). The batteries are labeled the same as the ones I currently have (and needed to replace) but my charger is not "reading" them once I place them in it. There is no phone contact number to speak with anyone in asking for assistance. I have contacted (emailed) them on two additional occassions without any response back. They STILL haven't responded. I have asked for help with charging of the batteries, asked for a phone number to speak with someone, and gave them my phone number to have someone call me. Upon no response to my outreach I have finally emailed one last time for an RA number to return. Time has now lapsed past the noted return date on the invoice and I feel suspicious that they did this to avoid taking them back. Overall sketchy deal. Get more detail about Makita 6320074 9000 9-3/5-Volt 1-1/3-Amp Hour NiCad Stick Style Battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment