Sunday, April 4, 2010

Buying Makita 192638-6 9120 9-3/5-Volt 1-1/3-Amp Hour NiCad Pod Style Battery


I got my Makita drill used, several years ago, when a sheet metal construction group replaced their old Makitas with a newer version. My Makita came with two batteries. Recently, just when my sons were beginning a project during which my Makita would be used extensively, one of the old batteries died. I found a 9-3/5-Vold NiCad replacement battery on Amazon; the price was very good, so I ordered two of this item.

The batteries arrived in excellent condition, in the time frame promised. I am very pleased to report that my old Makita is acting like a new drill with the new batteries, and my sons' project has gone much more quickly because of the "new energy" these batteries provide.Get more detail about Makita 192638-6 9120 9-3/5-Volt 1-1/3-Amp Hour NiCad Pod Style Battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment