Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bosch TS2000 Gravity-Rise Wheeled Table Saw Stand Get it now!


Wanted a wheeled table saw stand that was easier to get into and out of my workshop. (I use it in my garage, which is on the same level as my basement workshop.) The Bosch is very sturdy, and raises and lowers very easily. Be aware, however, that you may not be able to directly mount your saw to this stand. I screwed a piece of three-quarter plywood to the stand, and then mounted my Craftsman saw to the plywood. Works fine. My only complaint is that the stand is too wide to fit through a 36 inch door when in the raised position; it must be collapsed. When collapsed it is easy to wheel it around, but it has to be wrestled through the door. If I had known this before buying, I still probably would have bought this model, because all wheeled stands are either a similar width, or seemed poorly built (Craftsman).Get more detail about Bosch TS2000 Gravity-Rise Wheeled Table Saw Stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment