Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dremel 855-02 10.8 Volt Battery Pack Decide Now


I purchased a replacement battery for my Dremel 8000 cordless rotary tool when the original was inadvertently sent off with the unit to have the bushings replaced. *The original battery never went bad!!* I also must add that the unit - battery and all - was 4+ years old, had sustained HEAVY usage, and had lasted well beyond my expectations. As expected, the new battery works exactly as the original; it was even charged enough new out of the package to take care of a few minor tasks around the house before needing an 'initial charge'! Also, I must add that these batteries seem to have no 'memory', and will also keep a charge for weeks (or even months) if not used. Considering that I don't make a habit of commenting on products, I can't give enough praise to this product or this company. A definite asset to any workshop, garage, or household. (And, as proven by my past experience, in the rare event of a problem Dremel stands behind their products, which I'm sure is easy for them to do since there are seldom any problems to deal with).Get more detail about Dremel 855-02 10.8 Volt Battery Pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment