Sunday, March 14, 2010

Purchase Ridgid 18 Volt Lithium Ion Battery 130383001


These little batteries are light, but they don't last very long. I only get 2-3 hrs drill time and less on more power hungry tools like saws, great for a radio. They also wear out fast. If you use them hard they will only last a few months and then your off to your factory warranty center. I have had my drill for 18 months and have worn out 4 batteries, if they weren't giving them away I would be very upset. Overall I still like the lightness of the batteries but that is it. They really need to come out with an improvement on this model. If I have a tough job for the battery tool I reach for the old NI CAD it heavy but it gets the job done. The "work hard till the end" is ok but it would be nice if you got a little warning that you were about to loose power. It is no fun to try to change the battery on a drill that is buried 2 or 3 inches into oak.Get more detail about Ridgid 18 Volt Lithium Ion Battery 130383001.

No comments:

Post a Comment