Friday, March 12, 2010

Freud LU87R010 10-Inch 24-Tooth FTG Thin Kerf Ripping Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor and PermaShield Coating Review


I purchased the LU87 and just used it recently and couldn't believe how quiet and smooth it cut. It left no rough edges. Even though it was only half-inch goods I was cutting Chinese Birch which has a soft veneer on top and ultra smooth. No chips. It is thin kerf also since I have less then 3hp saw. Very little burn and no residue. It is a great blade and I can't believe the price considering it is a Freud.
I used to be just satisfied with the old Craftsman blades I had and just sanded he hell out of the mistakes but that is not necessary anymore. How do they do it ?Get more detail about Freud LU87R010 10-Inch 24-Tooth FTG Thin Kerf Ripping Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor and PermaShield Coating.

No comments:

Post a Comment