Monday, March 1, 2010

Low Price Bosch TS1005 Zero Clearance Insert Assembly


I purchased this TS1005 Zero Clearance Insert at the same time I bought the Dado Insert. Unlike the Dado Insert, however, this product is poorly contructed of cheap materials. The insert is so flimsy that I cannot get it level with the table not matter how much I adjust the leveling screws. My biggest gripe with the insert is that is does not "snap" into place but you must attach it with machine screws. This causes long changeovers and presents the opportunity to lose the mounting screws. If I had know that insert was designed in this manner I would have made my own out of a much sturdier material.

Do not waste your money on this product. Find a better alternative at Rockler or a similar source.Get more detail about Bosch TS1005 Zero Clearance Insert Assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment