Saturday, March 27, 2010

StoneTech BPSS12-32 BulletProof Stone Sealer, 1-Quart This instant


After doing my research I purchased this to seal our granite countertops as a good comprimise between cost/performance. I applied by pouring a little at a time onto the counter and then spreading/brushing with an unused paint brush. I let it mostly dry and then went over my counter a second time just to make sure. Not 100% sure how well it penetrated the backsplash or edge (vertical surfaces) as it is pretty runny. However they are not the surfaces you are primarily concerned with anyway as liquid won't pool on them.

One note - it did seem to haze the clear caulking around my backsplash slightly. It mostly went away after a couple days so i think it was mostly me just noticing moisure buildup on/under the caulk. Get more detail about StoneTech BPSS12-32 BulletProof Stone Sealer, 1-Quart.

No comments:

Post a Comment